Can you believe my little baby is 9 months old? 3/4 the way to being 1 year old.
I can't. She's growing and maturing so fast that I can barely keep up.
Her 9 month stats:
Weight: 16.11 lbs. = 13%
Length: 26.5 inches = 17%
She is still below the average for her size, but the doc said she's growing just fine. Her growth pattern on the chart is exactly on! She still has a blocked tear duct in her left eye. We are really hoping it will clear up by her 1st birthday, but if not she may have to get surgery :(
Some of her favorites and talents at 9 months:
1. Sophia is an army crawler. She's not the fastest at it, but she can get around. We are trying the teach her to put her bum in the air and stay on her knees.
2. As most of you know she loves to dance. She dances almost every time she hears music. When I say dancing I mean rocking her body and head back and forth.
3. She will sing to a part in the song Twist and Shout. She really does love music!
4. We are trying to teach her to do a few signs, to wave, and to clap. She's still working on those.
5. Sophia likes to walk while you old her hands. She always squeaks and smiles like she is doing something really cool. It's so cute!
6. Sophia has been trying new foods lately. Her new favorite is deli meat turkey. She loves to suck all of its flavor. She loves to feed herself. She will not eat any fresh fruit (grapes, peaches, strawberries, bananas). I try almost everyday but she always makes a sour face and will spit it out.
7. Sophia is still a good sleeper. She sleeps about 12 hours every night and takes two naps during the day.
8. She is becoming a daddy's girl. Every time he walks in the door from work she will whine and cry and crawl or reach for him. Kelly loves it!
9. Sophia is still one of the happiest babies. She almost always has a smile on her face and loves to laugh. I love seeing her personality come out.
I love her so much. Wouldn't trade her for anything!!
I love her so much. Wouldn't trade her for anything!!
No comments:
Post a Comment