Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March was a busy month!

( Love this pic! Cute cousins.)
I love the month of March!  Always have.  I know it's because it is the month of my birthday, but somehow I think I would like it anyways.  I love that Kelly also has a birthday this month.  Since mine is on the 5th and Kelly's is the 22nd it seems like we celebrate the whole month! 

This year I had a minor let down for March because I had a gallbladder attack 3 days before my b-day and had it taken out 5 days before Kel's.  It wasn't a fun experience, but for some reason I am sort of relieved it happened.  My mom and two sisters have had theirs out, and since gall stones are hereditary, I was just waiting for an attack to happen.  The surgeon said that some women develop stones during pregnancy.  Another joy of being pregnant..haha!  I'm just glad I have been there and done that and can move on!

   Besides the minor glitch we have had a great month celebrating with our families!  Tonight is our final celebration with just the two of us.  We are going to Benihana's for dinner.  We signed up for their birthday club and will each get to enjoy a free meal!  I can't wait, I haven't been there since Prom.

No comments: