I think you can tell by the smiles that Sophia loved her first time in the pool! Kelly's mom was staying up in Park City so we decided to join for a night. We packed our overnight bags, Sophia waved bye bye to the house and we headed up the mountain. Sophia knew we were on our way to something fun. Her brain was moving a mile a minute as we walked through the hotel and into the condo. I took her to the window to look down at the pool and she squealed with excitement! That's my girl. We got dressed in our suits and headed down. She didn't stop smiling the whole time! I'm looking forward to summer and many trips to the pool!!
1 comment:
How fun! It looks like it was a blast. Sophia is so cute and getting so big! I just want to squeeze her little cheeks. Hope to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment