Thursday, January 28, 2010

My new obsession!

There is nothing as thrilling as feeling our baby girl kick. I was lying in bed on Monday night watching the bachelor when all of the sudden I felt some punches and kicks. I quickly put my hand on my stomach and felt about ten more. I'm serious my heart was like pumping and I had the biggest smile on my face. I couldn't believe how much she was moving. She must have been doing flips because she likes the bachelor as much as I do.
That was my first time and I've become obsessed with feeling her ever since. Last night she was pretty active too. She must have liked the strawberry shortcake I had just shoved into my face. It's so fun knowing that it is a girl and I am getting more excited every day to meet her!!
p.s. I'm already not sleeping good at nights and this is unusual for me. I wake up so many times just tossing and turning. I go to the bathroom once during the night, which I really never do! I'm also having horrible nightmares about the most random things.
p.p.s. I love skittles!

2 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

I can still remember the first time I felt Sara, where I was and what I was doing. I was ecstatic!! That really is so fun, I'm so excited for you! Do you have a name picked out yet?

Krista and Aaron said...

How fun! It really is amazing to feel the little baby move, it makes it a little bit more real, at least for me.
P.S. I seriously cant believe how similar our pregnancies have been...I also suffer from sleepless nights and crazy dreams!