
I have been very mopey this day. This is our new house (that we don't have the keys to yet). I am on my usual 3 week break from teaching. I was so excited to spend those three precious weeks packing, moving, buying, and organizing. But instead I sit here blogging, waiting, waiting, and waiting. We were supposed to close on Monday, then it got moved to sometime this week, and now it is moved to sometime next week. It is all because of transferring some paper work or something like that (who knows what all goes into this). I've been planning out this house in my head for weeks now and seriously can't wait to start moving in. I know you have to be patient with buying houses, but I'm not very patient this week. I know the time will come soon and I will still have time off to move, but for now I sit and wait and dream about moving into my cute little red brick house.
2 comments:
Congratulations! I love the idea of having fresh new projects and good for you for feeling that way while pregnant. Congrats on your baby girl too... that is so exciting!
Yipee! Your new house sorta looks like our house!
Glad to hear that you are enjoying pregnancy! Seeing the ultrasound and feeling little kicks makes all the pregnancy sickness worthwhile!
Post a Comment