Is it a boy...
Or a girl.....
As my pregnancy has developed I became convinced that the baby was a boy. I could just see a little boy inside trying to grow. Kelly was convinced it was a girl (mainly because he was hoping for a boy).
After the doctor explained everything about the baby..the spine, the arms, the fingers, and the head he said, well you probably just want me to get right to it. Well Kelly was right because it is a girl!!!! I asked as he showed us the part..is it a girl? There is nothing there!?! Sure enough the picture didn't lie. We were so surprised, but couldn't be happier!!
So off to buy more pink outfits and more pink things for the little one. Playing dolls and dress ups was one of my favorite things when I was little and now I get to play it in real life. What a dream come true.
6 comments:
Yay for the little girls on the way! I cant wait to do some shopping, we will have to pick a day to go after I have a 100% yes as well!
I am so excited for you! I sure thought you were having a boy - ha ha! I guess you should give that cute little boy outfit to me since you won't need it - jk! Have a great time shopping - too much fun!
she will be so adorable! How exciting!
I told you I'm always wrong! I'm so excited though 'cause then our girls can play together :) I seriously can't wait!
I hope that our little girls will like playing dolls just as much as we did. (Although we liked different dolls.. me barbies, you, real dollies) I couldn't be happier for you, I can't wait to meet her! Love you Miss!
I am so happy for you guys, Congratulations!!! Girls are so much fun to shop for, I love it a little too much sometimes.
Post a Comment