Kelly and I are in charge of Youth Conference for our ward coming up in 2 weeks. We are going to camp at Kelly's parents house down there. We will be going to the temple and doing some hiking and boating. We went down this weekend to do some planning and check out the hike.
Cheesiest pose!
The biggest steepest hill I've ever climbed.
Trust me, the picture doesn't do it justice. There is no trail and we were pulling ourself up using the bushes and branches.
Our ward is going to hate us for making them climb it... I don't know how our car made it up there on the dirt road...
The view from the top!
We visited the spot where Kelly proposed.
1 comment:
Melissa, how are you? How was your first year teaching! Are you excited to meet your new group! I'm pretty excited, but nervous because my class last year was so good! Cute pictures on your blog!
Post a Comment