Tuesday, August 11, 2009

San Fran

I got to go the lovely city of San Francisco with my family. Unfortunately Kelly had to work so it was just me. It was a fun trip filled with shopping, bike rides, Giants game, family, ice cream, food, walking, and fun!! I drove down with Rob, Dani, Liam, Lance and Camila. Rob insisted we stop at Circus Circus to win big at the arcade. Liam was thrilled with his win against Lance.. His dog was his pal the rest of the trip.
Lance didn't want his bear.

Rob is the best arcade game player and a kid at heart...He is very proud of his win even though Lance did not want it. We can see where Liam gets it from.

Camila and Lance at In and Out

Oh the drool. Lance is a drooler!!
One of my faovorite parts of the trip was when we rode across the Golden Gate bridge on tandom bikes. My dad and I did it almost 10 years ago and it was fun to do it again!!
The X factor.... go Rhett!!

The bike crew.. Too bad the bridge is always foggy. I don't think I saw the top the whole trip.


On the bridge

Hmmm. Camila and I had the best hot fudge sundaes...definantly another highlight.

Me and my monkey in China town.

The Giants game!! It was freezing!!


But we still had fun!!
It was a fun to trip to spend with my family!! Thanks mom and dad for a great trip!! Hope we can do again..with Kelly!

1 comment:

Rob and Dani said...

I love all the circus circus pictures, I forgot to mention that very important part of the trip on my blog! I will have to make sure Rob saw your post about it, he would be so proud to see the picture of himself holding that bear! Unfortunately that bear got thrown in our blow up pool in the backyard and it was ruined, Rob was very sad.