Thursday, July 16, 2009

American Idol!!

As you know I love everything about American Idol. So you can just imagine how much I loved every minute of the American Idol live concert!! I really couldn't contain my excitement. I couldn't believe how good they were performing live.
Me and Krista
I went to the concert with my sister-in-law Krista, my mother-in-law Michelle, and her friend Linda.
Me, Michelle, and Krista.
They let each of the top ten american idols perform in order from 10-1.
#10 Michael Sarver
Country Singer and great performer!!
#9 Megan Joy
She is from Utah and was pretty good. I liked her better on tv.
(I am very annoyed because I can't move pictures around in this post for some reason...This has happened to me before..urg. I didn't get the best picture of the next three anyways.)
#8 Scott MacIntyre
#7 Lil Rounds
#6 Anoop
#5 Matt Giraud
I think he was my favorite performer. He was awesome!!
Bad Pic...
#4 Allison
She will be very famous one day..she is young and awesome.
#3 Danny Gokey
I loved the songs he sang, and I loved his voice and his dancing!!
#2 Adam Lambert
One crazy performer, but very entertaining. I think I blew an eardrum it was so loud.


#1 Kris Allen
He was amazing. I love his music and his style so much. I can't wait for his cd to come out.

All of the idols!!

The top 4.
I love this pic for some reason...This was the last note of the concert.
The concert was so awesome....I didn't want it to end!!

2 comments:

Krista and Aaron said...

Loved it! We will have to go next year for sure!

Tori said...

Yes! I seriously loved it! Looks like you guys had good seats! It really was so much fun, I'm going to post about my little American Idol experience soon too- thanks again for offering me the tickets to go!