Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I love teaching at a year round school. I know I've said this before...but it is so nice. I am just in the middle of my one month break from work. I hadn't had my wisdom teeth out before and I knew it was time. I decided to get my Wisdom Teeth surgery out of the way at the first of my break so I could play the rest.Here I am getting the I.V. I don't remember much from after this. This is how I spent my first week off. I know you are all jealous. Doesn't it look like fun!!!
I finally healed up and went out to pamper myself and use a gift certificate that I got for Christmas. New haircut, pedicure, and a manicure.....What do you think of the bangs? I haven't had them since elementary...I'm still adjusting!!

1 comment:

Jonny and Haley said...

Your bangs are cute! You actually look a lot like Holly. I am glad you survived the chipmunk phase and that you had fun on your girls trip!