Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Girl's Trip

We finally went on another girls trip!!! Some of my friends and I went on a girl's trip 3 years ago to Newport Beach and have wanted to go on another one every since. This past weekend we went to St. George for a couple nights. It was Tori, Whitney and her sister Molly, and I. It was so fun to leave the kids and boys behind for a few days. The weekend consisted of shopping, eating, sleeping, and a some pool time. I don't think I've ever shopped so much in two days in my life.
Me, Molly, Whitney, and Tori
at Chili's...mmmm
Us and all of our shopping bags.
Tori decided to take a dive in the bags. I think we were having a little too much fun!!! I'll never forget us driving around for an hour looking for a place to eat (my fault, I was the picky driver), me shooting down every idea of Whitney's (even though I think we ate at most places she suggested), the gnome commercial (uhh help!), the cinnamon rolls for breakfast, Molly's Big Hunks, Tori talking in her sleep (What is That!!), all of the matching clothes we bought, the little kids splashing us in the hottub, everyone thinking we were all highschool girls, and all of the laughs. Thanks girls for a fun trip!!!

2 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

LoL That really was so great! We'll for sure have to do another one next year! Sickest picture of me and all those bags! Ha ha!

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

Sounds like a trip full of fun memories... I hope you had fun on the rest of your vacations! Thanks for making a trip down to see me and Mary, we love your visits so much!