I usually do a post about our birthdays each year in March. I'm just a little behind!! I love that Kelly and I both have a birthday in March...it is fun. My Mom, Dad, Holly, and Kelly all came and ate lunch with me on my birthday!! My Dad also did an Australian presentation for both of my Kindergarten classes. My fam also threw me a pizza and ice cream party that night. I just love my family and am so lucky to have them in my life!!!
My friends took Gini and I out to dinner for our brithdays to my favorite place...Cheesecake Factory!! It is always fun to get together and catch up.
Kelly's birthday was on a Sunday so we went out the night before to get pizza. My fam had a BBQ for Emily and Kellys birthdays on Kelly's birthday. Here he is with his brownie cake made by my mom.

I just love Brithdays!! Thanks fam for being apart of ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment