Saturday, March 8, 2008
My Birthday!!
Two days before my birthday Kelly and I got to go to a Jazz Game in a suite. We got the tickets from Clearlink. It was definantly a nice way to watch a ball game!! We met Haley and Johnny just down the hall watching the game with their families. The game was a nice way to start out my birthday week!!
So my birthday started off with a delicious breakfast prepared by my own personal chef, Kelly!! It was a surprise to me because he is usually still alseep when I leave for school. I then went off the school. The kids were so excited it was my birthday. While we were doing calendar they just started singing Happy Birthday to me!! It was funny that the only student that brought me a present is the child that I have the hardest time with in class. He is so aggressive with the other children. The present was a smooshed hershey kiss and a dying plant. It made me like the kid alot more!!! Haha! My cute mom brought me lunch to school. It was fun to have her meet my teacher and see my school. It meant alot to me, Thanks mom!!
After school Kelly took me shopping. This was quite the event because Kelly hates shopping. He was lucky that we didn't have a ton of time. I got some new needed shirts!! Then Kelly made me buy a bluetooth so I can be safer on the road!! I was skeptical at first, but I will be honest I have felt quite important talking on it this week. It is also pink, which makes it even better!!
Right after shopping we went to Z-Pizzaria with my family!!! It was so perfect because nobody else was eating at the resturant. It has the best pizza and is never crowded. The place is definantly our best kept secret. I was so happy that my whole fam came. We kind of planned it last minute, but it turned out great! 
I loved seeing Grace, Liam, and Lance on my Birthday. They all beat me to the resturant. When I got there Grace shouted "Happy Birthday Mamissa", and Liam shouted "Happy Birthday Maissa"!! The best happy birthday's ever!! 



Grace, Liam, and Lance were having a great time posing for the camera. They are so funny!!! One minute they are smiling and happy and then comes the attack!! I was so happy to catch this one on camera!! How funny is this picture!!!
Don't worry they are both ok, and Grace is not blind!!!! After dinner Kel and I went to get ice cream. I was so full but I can't remember a birthday that I didn't have ice cream. After ice cream we watched a movie and of course I didn't stay awake as usual, but I'm sure Kelly enjoyed finishing out the movie by himself. It turned out to be a great day!! Thanks Fam for coming to dinner and the gifts!! I have two more partys to go...Heather, Kelly, and my birthday dinner tomorrow at the Hansens and then Emily, Kelly and my birthday dinner next week at my parents. It is fun because Kelly and I get to share our birthday dinners!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those pictures are awesome of Liam and Grace! It is craziness when they are together, but it is fun. I am glad you had a good B-Day! You were barely 16 when I met you - crazy!
Love, Dani
Miss!
I'm glad you had a good birthday, and I hope you're not tired of celebrating, because I'm planning on it this weekend! Love you, and love your blog, it's so cute!
Post a Comment