Monday, February 18, 2008

Friends and Eachother

I just wanted to write a quick message to say how grateful I am for friends!! I'm very happy Kelly has stayed so close with all of his friends. Even though we don't see eachother as much, it is nice when we do. Friday night we went out for "Dinner Club" then had a Valentines fondu party. Although our fondu didn't work out so well we still had a great time. Thanks for your friendship!(Ty, Whit and Jordan are missing from the picture!) I'm also grateful for being able to spend time with my husband!! I spent 5 hours on Saturday working with Kelly at Clearlink. He needed my "skills" for a project. It is quite sad the things I will do to spend time with him. We also went to dinner that night just the two of us then watched a movie. We also spent all day Sunday together. I've learned to cherish every minute we get to spend together since Kelly has become a workaholic. But I know it will pay off. Kel thanks for working so hard and for making time for your wife!!! I love ya!!

3 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

It really was fun hangin' with you guys this last weekend. Are you guys coming up to Bear this weekend? I know Dave, McCall and Jordan are- so let us know. We'd love to have ya!

melissa said...

Wooohoooo!! A new post, jokes..but it really was so fun being with you guys! I love when we get the chance to hang out. Its not that much, but when it is its so fun! So thanks so much for still letting me hang out with you guys!can't wait for the next post:)

jen e. photography said...

"ISSA"
You are hands down the cutest girl! THanks for sending me your BLOG! I am slacking as it takes me too long to post but maybe oneday soon I will post something that isn't as old as December. You & Kelly.....too cute!
xoxox always
jeni