Saturday, March 8, 2008

Party!!

Kelly and I went to a Jazz game party at Haley and Johnny's house to celebrate Johnny's b-day. Haley, Stacy and I all took the same picture...and it looks like I won and posted it first!! I'm becoming a blogging nerd, but I love it!!! Notice how awkward I am sitting. We took a few pictures, but this one made me laugh the most!!! We had pizza and delicious homemade oreos and chocolate cake. Haley is becoming quite a good cook! Thanks for the yummy food!!Kelly loved playing with their huge dog Bear! I have always had a fear of dogs, but I'm trying to learn how to love them because many of my friends have one. I think I am getting better. Maybe I just need to be around them more!! I'm proud to say Bear didn't scare me as much as last time I was at thier house. Maybe I am coming around...... I hope.
I am also proud of myself for taking more pictures. I used to take so many pictures when we were dating, but as soon as we got married I just stopped. This blog will hopefully continue to help me take more pictures. Pictures have always been something I've loved looking at. Since I'm not great at keeping a journal they help me to remember the things I have done. I hope you enjoy seeing our pictures too!! Have a good day!

4 comments:

Jonny and Haley said...

You won the posting race! I am so impressed Mel. I am excited for your birthday dinner...we can have another race because I am sure we will take more pictures. And I am happy you aren't so afraid of Bear. See you later!

Ryan and Tori said...

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Mel!

melissa said...

Ummm, Melissa...the downside about not hanging out a lot is that i'm not in with all the good news..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm so sorry i missed the day, but is sounds like you had a blast!! all your pics are so dang cute!! Sure miss you guys and i'm glad you guys are doing good!! p.s. i'm loving how much you are blogging!!! :)