As you can see Grace got extentions in her hair. Emily did them using yarn and it took her 10 hours!!! It was so worth it because she looks adorable. Holly and I were laughing at her lips, the boys are going to be chasing after her!! Haha!
I love this picture. Joe was a little sad to be awake. We had a fun Birthday party at the Hansen's!!
And more birthday celebrations with my family. Look at our cute little cakes make by my aunt. Grace supplied the candles. I think we both turned 5 years old!!
For Kelly's real birthday (the day before Easter) we went to Manti. It was so nice to get away, I think we both needed the little vacation. Phil and the kids were down there Friday night. We spent the whole day Saturday with them!! They are all so funny it was so great!
First we went down by the lake and hiked near the dam. They are all pretty great climbers....including Kelly! It was so nice to get some fresh air!!
We went to Subway for lunch, I think Ella had the most fun chomping on a whole pack of apples!!!
Phil then decided to buy a Rhino!! It is the coolest thing!! It is like a four-wheeler golf cart.
We took it for a ride to the lake. I couldn't believe how happy Kelly was to drive that thing. He scared me a bit taking it on big hills, but it was way fun! It has two seats in the back. I decided to try them out and I really felt like I was on the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland. It was pretty funny!!
I think those seats are made for kids!
After the kids left on Saturday Kelly and I went to dinner at the Mexican place and then to the movie "Vantage Point." It was a way cool movie!! We highly recommend it. Easter was a great day. We had dinner with the Hansen's and had the easter egg hunt. I am proud to say I found 1 of the 2 golden eggs hidden and filled with more money than the rest of the eggs!! I was very pleased with myself. Since I have this whole week off after Easter, I have managed to clean our condo, finish my teaching portfolio, and do 4 loads of laundry. Today I am leaving for St. George with my fam without Kel. He's the responsible one with a job, thanks Kel!! I will have to tell you all about it in my next post!! I hope everybody had a great Easter and Spring Break!!
3 comments:
all I can say is..I TRULY CANNOT get enough of that little girl's lips! You couldn't have said it better when the men chasing her! Loved your post, i seriously am jealous you guys have a place in Manti to escape to, and whenever i hear manti, i promise i think of when we all went, and get happy-promise I loved it!! Ummm, and please will you drive to my house and pick me up with that cart so we can cruise around and feel cool.
Wow, that picture of Kelly in the morning is pretty sexy! It looks like he's even wearing Ryan's Northern Title shirt. They are so sick, Ryan seriously wears Kelly's Clearlink shirt like every weekend. It is his favorite thing ever... we really need to do dinner club, soon!
so...this is so funny. i saw lisa's blog address on the studio wall today and decided to check it out. then i saw your name and thought i would try my luck! anyway, this is so stockerly of me, but i just thought i'd say hi...we haven't played volleyball together for, like, 6 years but i still remember you...
Post a Comment