Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Jordanelle Triathalon

Kelly and my brother Rick participated in the Jordanelle Tri this year.  It was Kelly's second Tri and the first one that he had an audience (Sophia and I).  Rick has done many Tris, but it was the second one I had watched him in.  






 Unfortunately Rick was too fast and too disguised for me to spot him.  I almost missed him on every event.  I didn't see him on the bike and as he ran past me on the run he had to yell out my name so I would see him! I didn't get any great pics.  

Both athletes did great!! Rick finished in about 2 1/2 hours and Kelly finished just over 3 hours. 

Soph and I had a great time going to cheer them on and hang out in the beautiful mountain landscape! Sophia would clap for the athletes and watching closely for her Dad to run by.  Can't wait for the next one. 

No comments: