So I just uploaded all the pictures from my camera and it is sad how little pictures I have taken... hence one reason why I have been neglecting my blog.
I also take so many picture on my iphone, which is nice, but I never upload them!
Another reason is Baby #2 is on the way!! I'm 14 weeks along and due in April! I've been really sick, but nothing compared to my last pregnancy. I get nauseous every single day, but I have not thrown up yet!
We're so excited for another little one, including Sophia. She is so into babies right now. She loves baby dolls and actual babies. She carries her babies wherever she goes. She is attached to one in particular and we take it everywhere. She also plays with this stroller every single day. She takes it all around the house. In these pictures she also has her "purse" on the handle. She loves girly things! It's pretty fun for me!
Can't wait for another addition to our family!!
3 comments:
Congratulations!!
Congratulations! So exciting!!
yay! melissa, that's so great! two is even MORE fun then one. How exciting!
Post a Comment