This was my attempt at a little photo shoot! It was hard to pick out my favorties! I think they all turned out pretty cute! Don't mind the runny nose in half the pics.. I tried to keep up with it and didn't notice till it was too late. Can you believe she is 7 months old? She looks so old to me! She is growing up so fast and showing her true personality! I love being her mom. She makes me smile everyday!
By the end she was for sure done with the camera in her face!
5 comments:
Those are adorable. Did you really take them yourself? Nice job!! So cute!
P.S. How did you change your font??
You did such an awesome job, the pictures turned out great. She is getting so big and still as cute as ever.
Hey Melissa-
I am so impressed, those are great. I hope Sophia is not getting too clobbered by my boys right now, I am sure they are loving having her around. Thank you so much for helping us out and Good luck! You are the best ever.
She's adorable Melissa! I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment