Friday, February 18, 2011

a few things we've been up to...

 Sophia has become quite the eater this week!!  Her new favorite is little finger foods like banana puffs, cheerios, and just today she ate a whole roll of bread!
Last week we babysat three of Sophia's cousins Liam, Lance, and Lincoln.  I regret not getting a picture of all the boys.  They had alot of fun having a little girl around.  Lance and Liam loved getting her different toys to play with.  Here she is with all the beanie babies.  They wanted to bury her.  Lincoln (who is 1) was surprisingly soft and gentle with Sophia.  I think she has missed having them around to entertain her! 
For the Super Bowl we went to Craig and Nekell's house. 
We just had the usual snacks and food and hung out.  It was a nice relaxing Sunday!

We went out on a date the Friday before Valentine's Day while our friends Ty and Whitney babysat for us.  It was so nice to have a night with just the two of us.  We went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner.  The wait was so long that we sat outside on the heated patio.  It was surprisingly warm and it was a fun change to get some fresh air.  We also went to a movie.  It had been 9 months since I had been to one!!  On Valentine's Day Ryan and Tori came over to our house.  We had heart shaped Papa Murphy's pizza and chocolate fondu for dessert.  Kel and I have had chololate fondu every year since we have been married for V day.  It is a fun tradition!!  I'm sad I did not get any pics to remember those fun nights.  I'm getting pretty bad at taking pictures lately!! 

No comments: