Well hello. It has been a long time since I have been on this thing. Life has been a little busy lately. I have been saying I would post pictures of my house for months, so here are a few!

The Living Room


Kitchen



Bathroom

There are just a few parts of the house. If you are wanting to see more you are just going to have to come over for a visit!! I will post pics of the nursery when it is all done!!
Here are some pics outside.
Surprise, we have tulips!!


Part of the Back Yard

Front tree in the Winter

Front tree in the Spring

It is really fun to have trees and a yard. I definantly notice blooming trees and tulips more than I have before. It has been so nice to have a house to make our own. We love our house and can't wait to share it with a little one!!
No comments:
Post a Comment