I know posts are pretty boring without pictures, but I'm too lazy to check my camera to see if I have any to post about (which now I think I do). I'm am sitting here at our computer which just got hooked up with internet today..thank you comcast. We are settling into our new house..but still have a far way to go. It is amazing how much time and effort it takes to make a new place your own and there is still so much to do. I'm going on my third week back teaching and I can tell you it hasn't been the greatest. I have no motivation to do anything when I get home!! I can't believe how bad it wipes me out. I have been getting sicker and sicker each week. My body finally reacted at me Saturday and caused me to sleep all day with body aches amid throwing up, sore throat, fever, chills, and a cold. I gave my students a big lesson today on washing hands and coughing into thier sleeve and keeping thier darn hands away from thier mouth and face (like it will really help). I told them how I don't want thier germs and they don't want others. I blamed my sickness on them and was a little fired up!! haha. Not like it did anything, but it made me feel better. I guess that is what I get for surrounding myself by 42 5 year olds, 5 days a week. Lets just hope my pregnant body can keep up and somehow fight off those nasty germs. The moral of the story is, don't teach kindergarten and be pregnant unless you plan on being sick.
2 comments:
I am SO sorry Miss! That sounds miserable. I wish that you could just take some time off and recuperate. But then I guess that you would catch it again when you got back. Let's just pray that this nasty flu season ends soon. We have had it bad too the past couple of weeks!
I'm sorry Melissa! I hope you start to feel better soon! We missed you on Saturday! Love you!
Post a Comment