Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Balboa 2010

We took our last vacation to Cali before the arrival of our baby girl. It was just what I needed!! Heather, Jon and Amelia were kind of enough to let us stay with them again! Krista, Aaron, and Gavin also came out for thier last little vacation before the arrival of thier baby girl!! It was fun to be with the family and just hang out. We did alot of shopping, biking, walking, beach time, eating the best food and treats, sleeping, movies, a bbq, and just relaxing. Probably all of my top favorite things. It was so fun to watch Kelly and Aaron entertain Gavin at the beach! Gavin was so excited with the boats, airplanes flying over head, and with the beach.

On the ferry

We biked to the wedge at the end of the Newport pennisula
Ameilia and Kelly
Ameila practicing her sit ups. She is such a good and happy baby!!

Thanks Heather for all of the baby advice!! I feel a little more prepared to take on the big responsibility if being a parent in only 9 more weeks!! Can't wait to bring along our baby girl to Cali next time!!

4 comments:

gini said...

you look so good mel! Wow only 9 more weeks?!?! what in the world!?!? yay!

Elaine said...

Love your pictures. So glad you had a great time and got to do all your favorite things!

Luke and Marin said...

Melissa, you look so cute! I'm really excited for you guys to have your baby girl! I'm sure she will be beautiful. Good luck with these last few weeks before her arrival!!

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

Looks so fun. It makes me want to go there! Weird that we both go there and never at the same time... when are we going to change that?! You are the cutest prego I've ever seen. I can't believe you are 8 months pregnant!