Friday, June 11, 2010

37 Weeks!!

I honestly can't believe I am 37 weeks pregnant, but at the same time it seems like I have been pregnant forever! I've been so busy organizing and cleaning my classroom and my house. Kelly comments how I am nesting, which is true. I might be a little overboard sometimes. I've been horrible at taking pictures lately but here are just a few random pics. I wish I knew how far along I was here. I'm thinking around 31 weeks.
Kelly got to try out being pregnant at our birthing class. I highly recommend taking a class by the way. It was very educational!!

This is me and a few of my friends that came to my baby shower. I wish I got a picture of everyone! It was so fun!! Thank you Lisa for all of your planning and preparation!

This is my sister-in-law Krista and I at her baby shower. We are due 6 days apart and are both having girls!! I can't wait for another niece. I'm so glad our girls will have a close cousin.

This is Kelly and I at my brother Rick's residency graduation. This was taken just two days ago and I'm looking quite large!! Don't be alarmed by the watermelon in the tummy!! She is growing!! I can't wait to meet her in three weeks or less.

1 comment:

gini said...

you look SOOOO cute! I cant wait for little sophia to come!!!