Baby boy or baby girl is due on July 1, 2010. In two days I will be 12 weeks and finally done with my first trimester!!
I had an ultrasound at my first appointment when I was 9 weeks along. The baby in the pics is only 1 1/2 inches long. It is crazy that you can kind of tell it is a baby.
We are so excited for our new arrival in six months!! We can't wait to be parents and hold our little baby in our arms.

11 comments:
Congrats!!! I'm soo excited for you!!
Miss, once again I am so happy for you two! You and Kelly will be such cute parents!
Im so excited for you guys! You will be great parents. I cant wait to meet the little one!
watch out! you are going to be the BEST parents the world has ever known!!! Couldn't be happier for you. xo.
Congrats Melissa! You are going to be such a cute Mom!
Hooray! Congratulations! That is perfect timing with school (or are you year round??). I'm excited for you!
How exciting!!!. You guys need a little one of your own, you are so good at taking care of everyone elses!!! Congratulations, and good luck!!!
Hooray that is so exciting! Congrats! You will be such a great mommy!
Congratulations, I heard the news when you called Rob to tell them. I didn't want to say anything till you announced it. I am so happy for you guys, maybe he or she will be born on Makenna's birthday June 25th, that would be fun!!!
Congrats Melissa! That is so exciting! You are going to be such a great Mom! I was just thinking about you the other day, and how I miss our Cafe Rio runs :-). I hope everything goes well for you!
Wowee! What fun knews! You are going to love being a mom! It is the best!
Post a Comment