congrats you two! your still as cute as ever-and also, i honestly couldn't imagine 2 more fun people for youth conference leaders! it looked like a blast, and i'm sure the kids were obsessed
Hi Melissa! Yes we should do lunch for sure! I can't believe it's been three years. I remember when you got engaged. Congrats on three years!
Happy Anniversary Melissa! I hope everything is going well! Keep me posted on school, I'm excited to hear about your new class :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
congrats you two! your still as cute as ever-and also, i honestly couldn't imagine 2 more fun people for youth conference leaders! it looked like a blast, and i'm sure the kids were obsessed
Hi Melissa! Yes we should do lunch for sure! I can't believe it's been three years. I remember when you got engaged. Congrats on three years!
Happy Anniversary Melissa! I hope everything is going well! Keep me posted on school, I'm excited to hear about your new class :)
Post a Comment