
Kelly and I got hooked up this last weekend. On spur of the moment we decided to go the Vegas for the weekend. It just so happened that his two brothers were going down and had an extra room at the Ritz Carlton at Lake Las Vegas for us to stay in. It is the coolest place!!! It is a resort just 10 minutes from Lake Mead that has awesome hotels, shops, and restaurants. This was the awesome view from our balcony.

The weekend consisted of driving in the car, staying in Mesquite, Denny's breakfast, a flat tire on the boat trailer, the pool, surfing on the boat at Lake Mead, wind and the biggest waves I've ever seen, free room service breakfast, messages at the spa, dinner, Gelato, live music, pinacoladas and smoothies, and In and Out Burger...





We really felt like a King and Queen.
Can I have another slice please!!
2 comments:
We've stayed at a place next to that lake. It really was awesome! We might do it again too- that post made me jealous!
Miss! I am so jealous, it looks like you had a fantastic time!
Post a Comment