
I don't consider myself an obsessive person, but when it comes to American Idol I would say I am obsessed. I don't even know why it is, maybe I have no life, but I love watching and being apart of anything that has to do with American Idol. I only have one true fan who shares my passion and that is Kelly's mom Michelle. I was shocked when I found out my sister and my mom didn't even watch the final this year and didn't even know who the contestants were. Last year I tried to throw a party and I had one friend and her husband come. Thanks Haley and Johnny! It is still hard for me to believe that not everyone is as obsessed as me. Maybe one day I will figure that out.

When I found out David Archuleta was singing at the Real Game I immediately made it possible for me to go. He sang the national anthem and 4 songs after the game. Although I almost blew an eardrum the speakers were so loud...I enjoyed every minute of it!!


I have to thank Kelly for putting up with my obsession and making it possible for me to go the game. He was so relieved when the American Idol season was over and I could finally go on with my life, well almost. I am going to the American Idol tour concert in July and can't wait!!

I know you may think my obsession is weird, cheezy, or dumb, but I don't really care because I like it and I'm happy with that decision.
4 comments:
I am happy that you're happy. Thanks Kelly for being so sweet with her and enjoying her 'passion' for AI with her (at least at the REAL games). Cute pictures!
Whatever! I'm just as obsessed! That's like my number one conversation starter 'cause I just have to know who everyone likes. You say you're obsessed but you don't even vote! Do you? I honestly voted like over 100 times for Kris, I love him! LoL Can't wait for the concert! When is it again?
Hey I was at the game too! Dave and I ended up seating 2 seats away from Doug and Leslie! Anyways it was a fun night...too bad David Archuleta didn't sing more songs!
Ok, well you have found a fellow idol fan... I am so sad that it's over. Every Tuesday night I long for more shows. Dang I'm jealous you're going to the concert!
Post a Comment