Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Three week break!!

Since I teach at a year round school we get three long breaks throughout the school year!! I'm just approaching the end of my three weeks off. I love having a break because I get caught up on all of my planning, I get to relax, and I get to play!! The first week I spent most of my time up in Park City with my fam. Em and I went to look for stars and found Kevin Bacon. We were too chicken to get a picture with him!Holly with Billy Bob. She is braver than us!!Lucy enjoyed the sights from her warm and comfy stroller. What a life!! Kelly and I went to dinner together in Park City!

Besides Park City I've watched hours and hours of ping pong. Since I'm not much of a competition I get to sit and watch. I know it sounds really fun doesn't it?? Kelly has a new passion. I guess he's just bringing back some of his childhood.
I got to babysit my long lost 4 years old best friend, London. I used to babysit her a few times a week in college. We had a fun day with my niece Grace at Classic Skating.
Our nephew Joe turned 4!!

My brother Rick had his 30th birthday on Super Bowl Sunday. We went to dinner to celebrate, but I only got a picture of baby Luc. What an adorable face!
I just had a sleepover with Grace at my house and I get to have a sleepover at Liam and Lance's house tomorrow!!
It has been nice to sleep in, get to the gym, eat nummie food, play with family, go to lunch with friends, and remember what matters most in life!! I hope to enjoy my last 5 days before I go back to reality!!

2 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

I can't believe how cute Lucy is! She really is adorable. We should have taken a picture of us at lunch to add to your blog! LoL That really was fun! We need to do it more often and start going to the gym together!

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

I'm so glad that we got to spend the day together while you were off. It was so nice, and felt so good just to hang out. Can we make it a habit every break you get? I am all for it!