Monday, January 19, 2009

Sundance weekend!!!

Kelly went to Vegas this past weekend with his buddies so I made some plans of my own. I spent Friday night at Holly and Rhett's. They were so nice to take me to dinner and entertain me for the night. Saturday morning we headed up to Park City. My parents have a time share up there for the week. We went to breakfast with my parents and went back to hang out at the hotel. I swam with Liam and Lance. The film festival is going on so we hit up main street to see if we could find any of the stars!! My brother Rob saw Paris Hilton and a few other stars, but I really had no luck. After dinner I went back out into the cold to try once again.Yea my first star...a Highschool Musical actor. Don't really know his name. Holly told me that David Archuleta was going to be singing at this cafe across the street from our hotel. I had to go see it for myself. I ended up waiting outside in the cold for two hours from 9:30-11:30 pm to try and see him!! It was freezing but Holly and Dani came to join me. We all felt like stalkers!!! Even my Dad joined in on the fun.
The waiting paid off!! He ended up walking right past me into the door we were standing by. Look at his huge body guard. He had like 8 guys surrounding him as he walked inside!!

They had these clear sheets in the windows so we climbed up on the window ledge to get a better view. It was hilarious!! I almost fell a couple times!!
But I ended up with some decent pictures.

We didn't stay long after that. I think I've never been so cold. Notice we all have like 10 coats on. My dad kept bringing us extra layers. I don't think I will ever do that again, but it made for a fun and crazy night!!

4 comments:

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

What a fun experience! Hey I think I left Prison Break in your car under the seat . . . Do you still have it?

Joanna McGuire said...

That is cool that you guys were up there and got to see some fun stuff.

Rob and Dani said...

I laughed so hard looking at your pictures of us stalking David Archeleta. I felt like I was in High School again -ah to be young and crazy. Too much fun!

Ryan and Tori said...

Oh my- I'm jealous! I would love to go to the film festival. Sounds like fun!