Monday, October 20, 2008

Vegas Weekend

Kel and I decided kind of last minute to go down to Vegas to catch some warmer weather!! We spent most of the 3 days laying by the pool. As you can see we had the pool to ourselves. I'm not a huge burger lover, but I might be after eating at In-N-Out burger twice. It was so delicious that we went once in Vegas and once in St. George on the way home. We also ate at a restaurant in Planet Hollywood called La Salsa. I had the best burrito I've ever had. And I am a huge burrito lover!!! My brother Rob recommended a restaurant called Bahama Breeze. We decided to try it out and it seriously had the best lemonade in the world made out of fresh sugar cane!! Well at least you know I enjoyed the food, I sound like such a fatty!

Kel was nice enough to let me get some shopping time in. Little did I know that H&M (one of my favorite stores) was in the Miracle Mile of shops in Planet Hollywood. I spend way to long in there. We also went to the Premium Outlet stores. It was so huge. Check out our new sunglasses. Thanks Kel for letting us go on such a fun trip. I'll do it again anytime!!

2 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

What a nice little weekend getaway. I would be laying out by the pool too. Where did you guys stay?? I am jealous you got to go to In N Out Burger, that place is so yummy.

Whitney said...

I am jealous! It looks like you guys had fun. Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!