Yes, another weekend in Bear Lake. Got to love that place!! We stayed in a new cabin this time with a beautiful view of the lake. It was a huge place and everyone had thier own bedroom!! It was so nice to be with friends and have a break from everyday life!
When we got there Tori and Whitney were making cute little bows for thier darling girls.
Here they are: Gwen and Sara. Cute new girl cousins.
Kelly and I got to play chef one night and made chili and breadsticks. I had to document this event because I think this might be the first time!!

My first try at rhodes roll breadsticks.
Apparently we were successful. All of the boys devoured the food!!
And of course we carved pumpkins. This will be the fourth year in a row!! Too bad it is not mine and kelly's best talent.
Here's is our attempt as a group picture. I think we must have tried 10 times and this is the best one I got. It is missing 3 people!! Always a big thanks to Ryan and Tori for setting it all up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment