Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Two Years


So I'm going to follow the crowd and blog about my anniversary. Wow, I can't believe two years has flown by!! It is really hard to comprehend. I feel like I should feel older or something. I never believed people when they told me that the first year is the hardest. I think people say that because the second is so much better!! It is true the more time you have to get to know someone you love the more in love you fall. I'm so lucky to be married to Kel and to have him as my best friend. He is such a good example to me. I look to him so much!! For our anniversary he surprised me with something that I have wanted to do my whole life....A Hot Air Balloon Ride!!!

Our Balloon Filling Up with Air
Our Balloon Friends

(Ours is the one on the far right, next to the red!!)

The burners making us fly

Up in the air

It was actually one of the coolest things I have done!! We were both facinated by watching all of the balloons fill up with air and watching them try to steer in the right direction. A couple in our basket got engaged while we were in the air. It was fun to watch!! It was funny when we were trying the land because our balloon flyer couldn't get us in the right spot. We kept going way up in the air then down close to the ground trying to catch some wind. We ended up landing in a fenced pasture by horses and tons of poo. It made our ride longer so I didn't mind!!

I highly recommend a hot air balloon ride if you haven't already been on one!!!

Thanks Kel for an awesome two years!! I can't wait for more! I Love ya!

3 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

Happy Anniversary. It is crazy how fast it goes by. That is so sweet of Kelly to do, it looks awesome.

Jonny and Haley said...

Congratulations! We love you!

jen e. photography said...

What a surprise! What a sweetie!
London says, "I love you, and I hope you have a good christmas. And I hope that you have a great class. And I hope you have a good time at school. And I hope you have good sundays." oh, "and I miss you!"
We love you!