Friday, July 25, 2008

The kiddos

Cutest little brothers. Last night they loved watching thier uncle Kelly surfing behind the boat. I just love this picture of them!!Jake was the brave one and surfed with his dad. He had the look of fear in his face the whole time. What a cute 5 year old.
I'm a little late, but my niece Ella turned one on July 16th. She loved going to get cup cakes and blowing out her candles. What a cute sweet girl. I just love her.

2 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

They are such cute kids. I love the boys sitting on the back of the boat watching.

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

HI melissa! I found your blog from the teaching one, duh I can't believe I didn't know before that you had one! Me and sam have one it's samandjulesy.blogspot.com. I'm way glad I found yours! I hope it's okay that I'm going to add you to our contacts list :) I hope you're having a good summer! I'm excited to hear about the start of the school year!