Thursday, June 12, 2008

Relief...

Well I guess I was right that Kelly's hair and beard would not last much longer... After much debate he decided on Sunday that it was time to cut if all off. Let me share the long process that his makeover consisted of:
Before picture: Lots of hair...
Before picture with wifeThe during phase: MulletRats tail5 cups of hair: I know disgusting.Short hair: just beard....
Chin strapEnding result with wife: short hair...I hope you all enjoyed the process, I sure did. It was pretty entertaining to watch. A special thanks to Kelly's mom Michelle for her haircutting skills and to Kelly for letting me post all of these pictures!! Let us know what look is your favorite. He can always grow his hair back out. I'll be honest I do miss it sometimes....

3 comments:

Holly and Rhett said...

Whew! That looks much better...no more mountain man! It was fun to see you yesterday...we miss you coming over - maybe next week???

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

He was pretty rugged, less hair the better . . . I like it short, but Kelly does have some cute curly locks when it grows out.

Ryan and Tori said...

Much better! However, I do like the short hair with scruff look... I've always liked a little scruff on a guy, but only if they have a nice short haircut. If he's going to do it again, I say to do either one or the other (hair or beard)- both is just a little too much! LOL That was great while it lasted though- glad you have a blog to post pics 'cause I never did see it in person... That's pretty sad- we need to get together!