Monday, June 2, 2008

Dog Lake

On Saturday Kelly and I decided to go on a hike. As we drove up the canyon we found more snow than expected so we hiked to Dog Lake, well almost. We were about a half an hour away and there was too much snow!! Although for the snow, I think Kelly and I found our new favorite activity for summer. It is nice to get some fresh air, look at the beautiful views, get some exercise, and spend time together. Saturday night we went to the Real game with my brother Rick and his date. We finally watched a game that they won!!!



2 comments:

Krista and Aaron said...

Keep up the hiking! Kelly looks like he belongs out there with his new 'mountain man' look! We love ya Kiwi.

Joanna McGuire said...

I love going up the mountains and just getting fresh air. Keep it up, it is especially fun to go with the one you love. You guys are so cute together. It was good to see you on sunday