1) To start off I have had two sleep overs at Lucy's house. I definantly am the best aunt. I went with Holly and Rhett to get her first photos, aren't they adorable!!
I love this picture that Holly took because her lips are so funny. She looks so mad to be getting her picture taken. I've loved taking Holly lunch and having someone to hang out with.
2) I have spent a couple afternoons with my nephew Liam. I babysat him one day and then went to help at his birthday party. As you can see it was a Buzz Lightyear party! He was so funny to watch interact with 15 of his 3 year old friends!
And I can't forget Lance, who always wants to get in on the action!!
3) I babysit Abby, Jake, Joe, and Ella three days a week. It is so nice get paid for hanging out with my nieces and nephews!! I took these pictures yesterday and Ella was great at smiling for the camera!!
We were a little bored one day and decided to dress up as cowboys and cowgirls. I definantly get a good work our playing with these kids all morning!
3) I also babysit for their cousins Caroline and Henry. They are cute kids and definantly keep me busy as well!!
4) American Idol.
Most everyone knows about my obsession with this season of Idol.
I couldn't miss an episode. I'm kind of going through withdrawels already...but I think I'll be ok!! I wanted Archuleta, but I definantly love Cook as well....
I love this picture that Holly took because her lips are so funny. She looks so mad to be getting her picture taken. I've loved taking Holly lunch and having someone to hang out with.
2) I have spent a couple afternoons with my nephew Liam. I babysat him one day and then went to help at his birthday party. As you can see it was a Buzz Lightyear party! He was so funny to watch interact with 15 of his 3 year old friends!
Most everyone knows about my obsession with this season of Idol.
I couldn't miss an episode. I'm kind of going through withdrawels already...but I think I'll be ok!! I wanted Archuleta, but I definantly love Cook as well....5) Last but not least working out, cleaning my house, running errands, Kindergarten Orientation, The Bachelor, Swimming party with friends, birthdays, and of course hanging out with the most important person....Kelly. I know it all seems so insignificant and boring, but there you go!!
2 comments:
Cute pictures!! Any time you want to bring me lunch, you are more than welcome!! Thanks for all your help, you're the best...
Hey don't forget about me when you bring Holly lunch since I live about 1 minute from her. Thanks again for your help at the B-Day party, I don't know what I would have done without you!
Post a Comment