It has been a crazy month for us saying goodbye to both of our little brothers on missions. We will miss both of them greatly, especially because we are both the second youngest and will now be the youngest ones at home.
Hey! I know how you feel to have a younger brother on a mission. It really is so sad :( I really am so glad you guys have a blog though. It really is such a fun way to keep in touch! Hopefully we'll see ya soon, we need to do dinner club for January and February!
1 comment:
Hey! I know how you feel to have a younger brother on a mission. It really is so sad :( I really am so glad you guys have a blog though. It really is such a fun way to keep in touch! Hopefully we'll see ya soon, we need to do dinner club for January and February!
Post a Comment