Friday, January 6, 2012

Halloween

Better late than never... I'm a little slow at catching up, but wanted to document some fun memories we had back in October.

 One of my favorite days was meeting up with Lisa and her kids at Thanksgiving Point.  They had some cute Halloween games, animals, and a wagon ride.  It was a beautiful day!



Mary was old enough to ride a pony by herself.  She was so cute and posed every time she went by.

We went to Manti three times this fall.  One trip for during conference, one to celebrate Halloween and one Thanksgiving weekend. 

We had fun getting outside to pick fruit, swing, and play with Sophia's friends.  We also ate, relaxed, watched movies like we usually do!!

 For some reason, (probably pregnancy brain / sickness) I was horrible at remembering my camera and taking pictures of all the Halloween activities.  I managed to get a few picture of Sophia in her cute witch costume.



We hosted a little party at our house on Halloween with some friends and Kelly's family.  We ate his Dad's famous chili.  Sophia and I went to our neighborhood Truck or Treat while the boys were cooking dinner.  She loved getting all the candy and said "Thank You" to everyone.  It was so adorable!!  

It was a really fun Fall besides the fact that I was sick from being pregnant for all of it!!

No comments: