Christmas morning was so much fun this year and I think it will only get better as our kids get older. Sophia of course loved opening all of her presents!
Her favorite present was a tie between her vacuum, new baby, and a cozy coop car. She saw her vacuum first and wanted to play with it for about 20 minutes before opening anything else!! The first time I vacuumed after Christmas she followed me around with hers right along the side. I've trained her well!!
She was a butterfly for most the morning.
Her new baby. She carried that thing around all day and still loves it!
Putting her baby "night night"
After presents in the morning we headed to Kelly's grandparents for a Christmas brunch. It was so delicious!! We came home and all took a nap (Kelly was not feeling well all morning :( and I was sick to my stomach all evening)
In the afternoon Grandma Michelle came over and gave Sophia her new car. She loves it!!
Christmas night we headed to my parents. We had soup and munchies, opened presents, and just hung out. Too bad Kelly and I really were not feeling well. We still had a good Christmas day!
No comments:
Post a Comment