Some of my friends and I planned a trip to St. George awhile back. I looked forward to this trip for a long time!! I don't get to see these girls all that often and a girls trips was very well needed!! We stayed at Haley's in-law's condo. It was perfect and so cheap! Thanks again Haley!
Haley drove Johnny's truck so we could all be together. The drive went by so fast for me because we talked the whole time!! Actually I don't think we ever stopped talking the whole trip. I guess that is what happens when you don't see your close friends very often. Haley and I shared a room (just like old times) and we talked for hours at night and in the morning.
It was the best trip and so relaxing. Having a baby makes you really appreciate the opportunity to sleep in, relax by the pool, and not be stuck to a schedule of any kind!
I requested we go to a movie since I hardly get to go. We saw X-Men and I think we all enjoyed it!
The last day we went to a place called Gun Lock. It is a reservoir just outside of St. George. Below the damn is runoff water that makes a ton of awesome pools and waterfalls.
It really was so pretty! We all loved it.
This was a fun spot to cliff jump into the pool below. A few of us gained up the courage to jump.
We also played some card games. We all started to go a little crazy when it got too late so we decided it was time to stop!!
Kelly was awesome and watched Sophia during the weekend. She even got to spend a day at her cousins. Lets just say she didn't care all that much when I came home. A little excited, but she's such a daddy's girl!
It was the best trip and I miss the girls already!! We for sure need to go again next year!
(Sorry the pics are kind of blurry. I stole them from other blogs :)
(Sorry the pics are kind of blurry. I stole them from other blogs :)
1 comment:
It is things like this that make me miss living in Utah! I'll be in town in 2 weeks, I'll call you so we can do something!
Post a Comment