Sunday, July 3, 2011

Party with cousins and presents...

Sophia was lucky to have all of her cousins at her Birthday party bbq except Amelia who we did Facetime with during cupcakes.  There were 13 kids and 2 babies at our house.  Sophia was pretty much in heaven!
 Sophia's first name she can say besides Mama and Dada is Hydee.  I say Hydee to her and she says it back. I didn't think she associated the name with her face until I showed her this picture and she automatically said Hydee.   She's getting so smart!!  Hydee turns 1 on July 1st!

 Grace was having so much fun picking all my pretty flowers.  
 The classic Lincoln face.  He loves Sophia.  It is so cute!!  His eyes are amazing.
 The 5 oldest Henriksen cousins posed for a picture.  
I'm sad we missed all the Hansen kids for a picture :(
 Sophia still loves toys!!  She got some great new toys to keep her busy.

Her favorite so far is the block legos from Gavin and Hydee.  She loves them!!  
She also got a fun water table, a little pool for playing in the backyard, sand toys, a beach towel, a doll, a book, cute dishes and cups, and of course some clothes!!!  Spoiled little girl!

No comments: