I look forward to the Evergreen 4th of July parade every year! It was one of the highlights of my summer growing up. I didn't get to go last year because Sophia was only a week old, so I was extra excited this year. Also because I had a 1 year old who I knew would love the parade with me!!
Here she is sunglasses and all. She thought she was pretty special with her front row view.
I kept trying to hold her on my lap, but she would beg to be in her stroller. I don't blame her, it was a perfect view! I think her favorite part was seeing all the dogs. She thinks she wants to be by them, but in reality they scare her up close.
Liam, Lance, and Lincoln were in the parade this year.
It was hilarious watching them try and steer their bikes and throw candy.
Family Photo
We used to get this photo every year with all my Morrison cousins. Now we do it with our kids.
It is so weird that Sophia gets to take my place. Notice her crying in the front.
It was so fun to have my Otteson cousins and their kids in town!! It was a fun parade!
3 comments:
So cute! I love her outfit and her hair.
Your little family is SOOOO cute! I love Sophia's red hair!
I just found your blog! I hope you don't mind that I added your name to ours to follow and that I will probably be stalking you now ;)
You guys are so cute! I love Sophia's little outfit and she thinks she's pretty groovy with those glasses on doesn't she? LoL Love it! Let me know what the plans are for Wednesday! See ya then!
Post a Comment