Thursday, December 9, 2010

Slipped through the cracks

Wow I didn't realize how bad I've been at blogging until I uploaded pictures to my computer. Alot has happened the past little while. November practically slipped through my fingers! Here are just a few highlights.
1. Camila's Wedding


2. The boys layed cement on the side of our driveway!! That was a huge project for Kelly, but luckily he had many friends who helped.

3. My cousin Lisa had her baby boy Ashton!! He is so adorable. It was weird to old such a tiny baby again!
4. My mom's birthday! We celebrated at Jungle Jim's. The kids had a blast!

So Funny!
5. We hosted Thanksgiving dinner at our house. It turned out to be a success even in our little kitchen. I suddenly feel so old.
Kelly got our fireplace going!
6. We just enjoyed the festival of trees! It was Kelly's first time going. We are standing in front of the Clearlink tree!

(oh yea and I colored my hair brown! I forget because it feels so normal for some reason!)

No comments: