This past weekend we went on our annual trip to Bear Lake. I think this is the 6 year in a row we have gone up there for a Halloween celebration. We absolutely love this tradition and hope it continues!!!

It was Tor's birthday so we celebrated with some ghost sugar cookies.
She was being shy for the camera.

Kelly made his dad's famous chili and I made his mom's famous breadsticks.
We ate well the whole trip!!



Sophia was a little angel this trip. She really discovered her voice and became a little noise maker!

We always carve pumpkins and take pics!!


The whole group!

Kel and I decided to stick with the simple geometric shapes this year!

Dave and Deb

Craig and Nekell

The Girls! Nekell, Tori, Me, and Deb.
It was another great trip to Bear Lake with our friends!! Can't wait for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment