I can't believe my baby is three months old!! Many people have told me how fast they grow and change. I couldn't fully understand this until I had my own. It really is amazing how this girl changes everyday! Before I know it she won't be my little baby anymore. I'm always telling her to stop growing so fast and Kelly can't wait until she is walking and talking!! I'm really trying to just enjoy each stage because I know it won't last very long! The good thing is we will someday have another baby and get to experience the stages again! 


1. Sophia is obsessed with her hands. She loves to eat them all day. She still likes to be swaddled when she sleeps, but her hands always seem to creep out so she can move them around. I sometimes find her just staring at her hands trying to figure them out.
2. Grabbing and holding on to toys. She will reach out and try to touch and hold just about anything I put in front of her. She will hold onto the toys hanging from her bouncer. It's pretty cute.
3. Just two days ago she figured out how to roll from her belly to her back!! We were pretty proud of her.
4. Yesterday she giggled for me like 6 times! It was the cutest thing I have ever seen!
We love our Sophia!
2 comments:
Sophia is adorable. We absolutely loved being at your house for her blessing and it seemed pretty nice and peaceful there to me so that tells you how crazy it must always be at my house! I will never get over all of her hair, and it cracks me up that Lincoln is still practically bald! I love when they discover their hands, it is so amazing to watch the new discoveries.
She is so cute Melissa! It makes me sad how fast time goes, I soo wish I could slow it down, and make my babies stay little a bit longer!
Post a Comment