Sophia was two months old 2 weeks ago!!!
She is growing so fast!
Weight 11.2 pounds = 56% average
Height 22 inches = 31 % average
But after a few minutes she stopped and went right to sleep.
One of her favorite things to do is to watch her mom and dad. She also loves her mobile on her swing and any ceiling fan. It is pretty funny to watch her stare in awe at such a simple thing!!
In the morning Sophia will make little talking sounds and cries for us to come get her. When she sees you she kicks, waves her arms and smiles!! It feels good when someone is so excited to see you!! That is her favorite time of the day and surprisingly ours too. We love you Soph!
4 comments:
I seriously can't believe how much that first picture of Sophia looks like Kelly! She definitely got his eyes, but the first picture on "Sophia's first month of life" post looks like you. At least those lips!! Don't you think?? So funny- she's adorable. We need to do lunch again soon! I thought it'd be fun to maybe go to Gardner Village the beginning of October, but that doesn't mean we can't get together before then!
I can't believe how big she is getting already. She is too cute!
Melissa...she is seriously adorable! I can't wait to meet her!
Melissa,
she is so cute! I can't believe that she's already 2 months old! wow time totally flies :)
Post a Comment