Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sophia's First Month of Life

WOW it has been awhile since I have updated and now I have something so fun to update!! It has been a little busy this summer. I can't tell you how fun it is to be a mom. Darling Sophia is such a sweet baby and I love every minute with her! Being a mom is a very rewarding job! Hope you enjoy a few pictures of her first month!
The Hospital






She looks so teeny!!!
First ride in the carseat home from the hospital
Finally Home






Sophia and Grandma

Sophia's cousin Hydee was born 4 days after her. They weren't too happy about thier first meeting!
Here are the cute dads and thier little girls.

Here are the moms and thier girls at the Real Game Here we are at the Days of 47 Rodeo!
These were just a few of the millions of pictures we have!!
The second month of life coming soon...

1 comment:

Alana said...

Melissa! she is beautiful! way to go. isnt being a mommy awesome!? when was she born? our babies were due close together- but mine came a bit early-....