Here's a few pics of our cute baby Sophia! Born Sunday, June 27th at 5:01 am 6 lbs. 8 oz. 19 1/2 inches long. I can't believe she is here. I absolutely love being a mom!! She is a perfect baby and we love her so much!! More info and pics to come. Things are busy around here!!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness look at all that hair. She is adorable. I am dying to come see her - just waiting for all the sicknesses to work their way through our house (Linc and Liam are now sick). I can't believe she is already here! Lance and Laim tell EVERYONE about their new cousin Sophia!
Melissa she is adorable! Congratulations!
Congratulations, Melissa & Kelly. What a darling little girl. She is lucky to come into your family.
Wonderful! She looks beautiful. I'm so happy for you and Kelly. Have fun.
She's darling! Can't wait to meet her!
Wow, Melissa! She's so so cute! I hope you guys get some sleep! Gobble this time up! It's so very precious. I hope I can meet her soon!!
our babies were born 3 days apart. little gabe was born june 24. weighed 6 lbs 9 oz and was 20 inches long! they could be twins lol. that is awesome. what a little doll you have :)
Post a Comment