Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Favorite Santa!!


Gavin and Santa
Amelia and Santa
Santa and I
I showed up a little late to Kelly's family christmas party. I got there just in time to see Santa approach the party with his HO HO HO. I watched all of the children as thier eyes lit up. Santa called each child by name to come sit on his lap. I watched as each child whispered thier Christmas wishes in his ear. Then I watched as Santa handed each of them thier first Christmas gift. There was definantly excitement in the air. Santa was cute and jolly with all of the children. They really believed it was him, and maybe it was. Can you guess who was Santa??

2 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

No! Is that Kelly?! LoL If it's not him, it's got to be one of his brothers, 'cause it looks just like him. And all the kids were convinced it was Santa? That is hilarious! I love it!

Julie said...

It was so fun to see you on Sunday! I'm so excited for you guys that you're having a baby! So fun! Merry Christmas!!